Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cody gets an OWEEE



Last night at our combined YM/YW swimming party, Cody hurt his head when he was "wrestling" with one of the YM leaders. In an attempt to throw each other into the pool, I guess you could say that cody "LoST!!" He bumped his head on the side of the pool and the next thing we knew, there was blood ALL OVER THE PLACE. I took him to insta-care, where they stuck a couple dozen staples in his head, (gee, I could have done that at home for free, and a lot faster.)

He has been a really BRAVE boy! Today he is a little bit sore, but he's gonna live to tell about it!

2 comments:

Nichole Neumeyer said...

Poor Cody.... He really is such a brave kid!

Brent and Ashley said...

Poor Dodo. When Ethan saw your picture I asked him "who's that?" and he yelled, "DODO!" Mini me love you Cody