Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cody Gets a Life

A couple of Sunday's ago we went to a Boy Scout Court of Honor for Cody's troop. We are so in-to the scouting thing, that when he put on his shirt, he discoverd that it was a size too small, so when hegot to the church he traded shirts with one of the younger boys who was wearing a very large shirt. It worked out perfectly for BOTH boys. I just hate to buy him a new shirt at this point in the game--but I might just have too! He was finally awarded his "Life" rank. We were so proud of him, but unfortunately, I forgot my camera. (what kind of blogger am I?)
This reminded me of when he was a cub scout and he loved scouting so much that he announced that he was going to be "the world's best SCOUT!" His enthusiasm has dimmed a tiny bit, but at least he is still working on his goal of getting his eagle. Now he just has to fill out his paperwork, and do his eagle project, (does anybody have any good ideas??

....................and really, Cody does "have a life"!! He was been very busy these last few months, playing football for high school. We are all looking forward to seeing him a lot more. He only has ONE-1-Uno more game, and then we get him back!! I might sound like his mother, but he is such a good/cute kid! And doesn't he look cute in his football costume?

GOOD JOB, Cody!

You have a LIFE!

2 comments:

Karolynn said...

For rizzel Cody is a doll! You know I would love him to be my son-in-law some day! Does he like older girls? Whit likes younger boys ;) How is the driving going?

Anonymous said...

I disagree and I am still waiting for him to get a freaking life...