Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Benson!!

Today is the kind of day us grandmas live for!!! I always say grandchildren are the WHOLE reason that we didn't kill our kids! Today we got to add ONE more child to our collection. (Did I mention that we collect grandkids??) Benson was born to Tiffany and Kevin this morning around 8:30.

This is a picture of Tiffany on Sunday. Boy, (no PUN intended) was so she ready to have this whole thing over with!!

Benson weighed in at 6 lbs 11 ozs. and is 19 inches long. Rick and I brought the kids into the hospital at about 10:00 am. This picture is their "first meeting" with him.

Isn't he just the most beautiful baby you have ever seen!!!???

He is only a couple of hours old here.



proud, proud, proud, proud, proud grandma!!

There is a lot of Carston in this little guy.


When Carston held him, I asked him, "so what are you going to teach your brother? " He thought for a minute and then said (like only a GUY can say), "I'm going to teach him how to use a remote."


Tiffany looks beautiful, especially considering that she has just barely delivered!

Carston and Anabelle "Chose" some flowers for their mom, and they were VERY proud of their choice. They wanted us to take a picture of them.


What a beautiful picture! Pictures like this are what LIFE is ALL about. I love being a Grandma. Watching my family grow brings me more joy than anything else in my life. I am so thankful that we can be together as a family forever.

There is no greater blessing.

Thank you, Kevin and Tiffany for a wonderful day and a beautiful family.

11 comments:

The Watkins said...

Oh Linda! What a wonderful, cute, perfect baby! Tell Tiffany CONGATULATIONS! Darling pictures as well! Tiffany looks amazing! I love you all! What a wonderful day!

The Watkins said...

Oh Linda! What a wonderful, cute, perfect baby! Tell Tiffany CONGATULATIONS! Darling pictures as well! Tiffany looks amazing! I love you all! What a wonderful day!

Brent and Ashley said...

ohhh! those pictures make me miss him even MORE! He is so dang cute. I can't wait until I can hold him!

Marie said...

How exciting. Let them know we are thinking of them.

Karolynn said...

That is a very special post, even brought tears to my eyes. He is a beautiful baby boy. You have darling grandchildren. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful.

Straight to Your Hart said...

Congratulations all around!! He is beautiful and Tiffany...not fair!!! What cute grandparents you are.

She Loves To Make said...

What a beautiful baby!!! Tiffany looks so great! Congratulations on another grandchild!

Karolynn said...

I just gave you an award, go check it out on my blog.

Anonymous said...

i love him!!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for saying all that nice stuff about us! You are my HERO. I couldn't have done this without you. I think you are the PERFECT mom and grandma!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love you!

patsy said...

LInda!
I'm finally here checking out your blog tonight... LOvE It!!

what a gorgeous baby & lucky too- to be born into such an amazing family :)

We are thrilled to be here watching him grow.