Sunday, November 2, 2008

What can I say...I'm in LOVE!!

What a fun couple of weeks!! We have been taking care of Anabelle and Carston and loved every minute of it!! They are such cute children!! (do i really sound like a grandma?) I especially loved it when Kevin came to take them home last week after they had stayed at our house for several days, and they were both crying because they didn't want to go home. Now that is SUCCESS!!
Just look at this little guy. Isn't he darling? He is only 6 days old in this picture.
I tell you, I have a thing for feet. Especially baby feet.
I caught this moment with Anabelle kissing Benson. This is totally unstaged, favorite kind of picture. I love to just capture the "real" tender moments.
Don't report us for baby abuse. Honestly, we warmed up the pumpkin first, he just didn't like being undressed. We HAD to take this picture though, because we have a tradition of taking pictures of the babies IN a punpkin for their first Halloween. Benson should just be glad that we didn't put him INSIDE the pumpkin.

The "thing" about feet. Aren't they little! I love them.
FEET



This was another one of those "tender moments".



7 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

Oh! Those pics are so cute!

patsy said...

Darling!!!

great photos- he is so precious

Anonymous said...

I want to pinch him.

Anonymous said...

and eat him.

She Loves To Make said...

This photos are beautiful! You did such a great job! When I have a baby I'm coming to you.

Tiffany said...

We are in so in love with you too!! The pictures are soooo darn cute! I am addicted to them!

Karolynn said...

Did you take those photos? You are just so amazing! I want to be like you when I grow up, seriously don't be like me stay yourself and I will be like you! He is absolutely beautiful, oh I want to hold and kiss him! It was great seeing you yesterday and stuffing my face MMMM!