Sunday, November 23, 2008

PEEK at the WEEK


Ethan came upstairs with a new hat on. Coke Zero. They belong together, that hat and him.
OK, where did he get that marker, and what else is green now??????
Walking Carston to school has been a highlight of my day. Rain or shine.
Ethan came to sleep overnight. He brought his mom and sister with him. But I don't really think that we can call it a sleep over, since he doesn't really do much sleeping. Must be why he made himself a bed on these stools.
I had some fun taking pictures of the girls "reaching for stars"
I just happened to "catch" Anabelle reaching for the star all on her own, and I grabbed my camera real quick like to capture the moment. I love the lighting on this one.
Sometimes you just might need a stool. Karley set this one up.

On Saturday we were all together for a wedding. E V E R Y O N E came to our house after, and "hung out". Nichole took Nickolas home, and Tiffany and Ashley needed to run an errand, so I volunteered (?) to watch the kids. Crazy, I know. For the first little while I kept them entertained in between battles and tears by playing every game I could think of that could keep kids from age 1 to 6 interested. Each game lasted a matter of seconds. Finally it occured to me that I could let them watch TV (why didn't I think of that sooner?) This is what it looked like when their mommies came home. They thought that I had them in control the whole time, and that we had fun.
We did.
I just love these kids.

6 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

More pictures please. I want to see more pictures of Benson. I just can't get enough of him. The rest of the pictures are cute too. You have almost the cutest grandchildren!

patsy said...

Is ethan wearing pink pajamas?
what's goin on at that house???

Nichole Neumeyer said...

LOVE IT!

Karolynn said...

You are the best Grandma with darling grandchildren! I love the bed that Ethan made and you take amazing photos!

Brent and Ashley said...

They ARE the cutest kids, aren't they??! We had so much fun with all y'all.

Anonymous said...

they are so cute! i love MY littles:)