Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Brace Yourself

Three and a half years ago Cody got his braces on. And before that he spent about a year and a half doing abstactions/headgear/bumpers. It's been a long haul, but yesterday, it was all worth it!!! HE FINALLY GOT HIS BRACES OFF!!! I wish that we would have taken a picture on the day he got his braces on, but they hadn't invented blogs then. He looks so handsome. His orthodontist even said that he is going to but Cody's before and after model in his display case.
There has been a MAJOR improvement. Aside for the big bucks that he got from us, I'll bet that Dr. Heath is glad that he is finished with the Neumeyer family. He told me once that he has NEVER seen toothy problems quite like ours, (and he is an old guy) Our family presented him with a set of problems that he had never incountered before, but he has done a good job. All of the kids have turned out beautifully. As I was walking to the car after making the last payment, I was so happy. I thought, Gee I think I'll go but a new car!!


What do you think???


Like my dad would tell me everytime I was in pain from having my braces tightened,
"Its all in the cause of beauty"

6 comments:

patsy said...

Holy MOly- Cody is one good lookin' dude!!

I hope- on the way to get your car with all your extra money from not having to pay the ortho... you bought a baseball bat to fight off all the girls that will be swarming your house any second!

Brent and Ashley said...

whoa!! underneath ALL that metal and junk was a very handsome dude! Congrats, cody. YOU MADE IT!!!

Brent and Ashley said...

p.s. yesterday was fun. thanks for coming down. ethan keeps calling for you, then he says "amma go bye-bye".
also, the pizza crust was DIvine! I made BBQ chicken and it was delish.
we heart you!!

Karolynn said...

He looks amazing! I bet that feels great to have them off.

She Loves To Make said...

Wow his teeth look great! He's one good lookin kid!

Grandma and Grandpa said...

What a handsome guy. Isn't it just like our family to be different than anyone else. That didn't surprise me. Cody, watch out, the girls are really going to be after you now.