Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tiffany, It's your birthday, Happy Birthday Tiffany

Tiffany is 29 Years Old???? That means that I have been a mother for 29 years. Boy did that time go by fast. It seems like yesterday I was turning 29. Tiffany was the perfect baby. And just look at her, she was soooo beautiful. She was born with a head FULL of curly dark hair, and never lost it. (the hair, I mean) This is her on her blessing day. I had grown up with three brothers, and it was so much fun to have a baby girl. She was like a doll, and my mother and I had a ton of fun dressing her up.

This is Tiffany all grown up and with three children of her own. She is such a cute and wise mother, and I am so proud of her. She was such a fun daughter to raise, and the fun just continues on. Now she is not only my oldest daughter, but one of my best friends.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIFFANY

Here are 10 things that I love about you:
1. You have a great sense of humor.
2. You are a strong person, you never give up, no matter how tough things get.
3. You are always concerned about others, and always there to help.
4. You are great at organizing things, especially your life!
5. You are a good example to all of us.
6. You are a really good cook, and share your talent!
7. You know how to choose a really great house in the perfect neighborhood.
8. You are good with kids.
9. You have some of the cutest kids I have ever seen.
10. You are the perfect daughter.

6 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

happy birthday tiff! We love you!!!

Karolynn said...

Happy birthday! She was a darling baby and a beautiful woman!-

Tiffany said...

Thanks mom, I love you!! I love the golden ticket too!

She Loves To Make said...

She was the most beautiful baby! That hair! Tiffany is the best. Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday tiff! i heart you:)

Grandma and Grandpa said...

That picture of you when you were a baby really took me back. Oh what a beautiful baby you were and even a more beautiful woman inside and out. Love you tons.