Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cupcake

You can't have a blog with the title Cupcake, and not have a few pictures of them.

These yummy Carrot Cake Cupcakes are baked in papers that I bought at Sur La Table. They are frosted with cream cheese frosting, but even better is that there is
8 ozs of cream cheese in the batter, too! BONUS!

I has just "experimenting with these babies. I just made chocolated cake, with a can of pie cherry filling instead of the shortening, Sounds delicioius, but we'll never know, because these just ended up being DECORATIONS. Would you let anybody eat something that looked this decorative?? (Plus, my freezer is full of the carrot cakes, and the back to school cakes and the forth of july cakes--I told you we just DON"T eat cake.)

How long would this last at your house?

(We are going on a month now.)

6 comments:

Karolynn said...

I would love to jump into my computer and eat these beautiful yummie's! I am so raiding your freezer! I am on my over friend!

Ryan*Andrea*Peyton*Easton said...

yummy! If u ever run out of room i have an empty freezer. I'm thinking that is great food storage. By the way, u have some pretty cute grandkids!

Anonymous said...

ummm, excuse me?!?! you said we weren't ALLOWED to eat the DECORATIONS. i am gonna go eat that cake right now!

Nichole Neumeyer said...

I loved the carrot cake one. I think that was because it's was the only one I could try because the other ones were already eaten or in the freezer. I guess I need to come by your house more often to eat sweet treats that you make so beautifully!

She Loves To Make said...

Oh those look great! I think you should send those to me! I would eat those for you, just so you don't have them taking up space of course :)

Unknown said...

Alright, I'm on my way over for some good eatin'! I can't believe you haven't eaten them yet (or invited me over to eat them...it just might be worth the trip;)