Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My brother, Blair Don

On Sunday, my little brother, Blair invited my to take pictures of his family. His oldest son, Sean is leaving next week to go to Turkey to teach English, for at least one year. These were a few of my favorite pictures:

Which is the mother and which is the daughter??? It's hard to tell!!




I love this picture of these little guys who are growing up with A LOT of BIG people.
space


These are some of the best kids you'll find........and not an ugly one in the bunch.

As you might have figured out, I have a thing for butts and legs.


Thanks you guys for a FUN evening. You're the best!! And goodbye Sean. We'll miss you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job mom! you are a pro!

Karolynn said...

I had no clue you were a photographer. You did such a terrific job! That is one good looking family. It is hard to tell mother from daughter. Perfect! Missed you last night!

Brent and Ashley said...

mom, I must say! you are a little PRO-tographer!!! I really like all the abstracty ones, like the one with the legs and you can see their shadows. So clever!! XOXO

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Linda, the pictures are wonderful. You continually amaze me with all of your talents. I loved all of your creative ideas such as all of them lined up and all you could see was their feet and shadows of their bodies. We think we want you to take pictures of us.

Mother

She Loves To Make said...

These pictures are awesome! You are very talented!!!