Monday, September 1, 2008

The Stinky Great Salt Lake

Last week Casey, Nichole, Karley and Nickolas and I went the the Great Salt Lake for a "Photo Shoot". We tried to time it just perfectly so that we would not have the bright sunshine to deal with, but we were running a little bit late, so we really had to HURRY.

This little guy is just about as handsome as they get......even with a slobbery, dirty face!

Doesn't it just look like they are having a great family time? It's really nice that the camera doesn't show what really is going on.

I really love this picture of Nichole with the kids. She is such a cute mother, and I love pictures that aren't posed, that just show a "tender moment".



Of course, my favorite picture was the first one we took. I wish that I would have taken more like this. Aren't they a cute family??


Life just doesn't get any better than this.

There are a lot more pictures. Nichole will blog the rest. These are just a few of my favorites.

6 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

I love the one with the rocks. so cute! Don't you love how the camera lies? Anyways, they all turned out soo cute. good job

Nichole Neumeyer said...

Thank you Linda for the wonderful photo time! You are such a great photographer and we are so lucky to have you! I love not having to pay millions of dollars for these cute pictures. I know I will treasure these pictures forever and ever!

Tiffany said...

Cute family!! You should be charging the big bucks.

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Hi Linda! It's Kami. You are really good. I should hire you! What a fun little blog you have our your grandkids! I just love it. I think you need to teach my mom.

Karolynn said...

I LOVE your blog! I hope that I can be a grandmother just like you! You are such a great example to all! That lake is so stinky now a days. When I was a kid it was such a nice place to play. You have the cutest grandchildren ever! Man I could use another one of those cupcakes. They were so yummy! Thanks for my nice comment! Hope to see you Wednesday sister!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you found me. What a cute blog you have. And such cute kids/grandkids. I don't mind at all (you finding me that is) and I put you on my blog so I can check in every once in a while.