Friday, August 29, 2008

Back To School

Doesn't "Back to School" just call for a Cupcake??? Sophie and Chloe helped me make these special cupcakes. Chloe helped with the "chalkboards" and Sophie placed the apples, chalk and stars just perfectly on each cake. It doesn't show on the picture, but of course there are also little abc sprinkles on top. Sophie did those, too. What fun!
I can't believe that summer is almost over. I always have that "feeling of dread" a few days before school starts. I miss the kids, and the laid-back life of summer. Lindsey started back to Weber, and my baby boy started Viewmont High School. My Baby is a Sophomore??? OUCH!
Not only that, but he is on the sophomore football team. He had his first game last night, (7-28) and got quite a bit of playing time. Good Job, Cody!!

Carston also started school as a BIG first grader. Somebody pinch me. Do I really have a grandchild in school full- time? Time is just going by too fast!

1 comment:

Brent and Ashley said...

those cupcakes are just too cute! And so is the little girl that helped you ;)
time is going by too fast. cody sure looks hot in his back to school outfit. love you guys!