Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MEET THE "GRAND" KIDS

I LOVED being a mother. I thought that life just didn't get any better than that. But I was WRONG...Life does get even better with GRANDKIDS!! When I first found out that I was going to be a grandma, I was thrilled at the thought of having a new baby around again. But then it hit me HARD.......that child would call me grandma! That scared me. Was I really old enough to have that title? Had life just passed me by? Once little Carston was born, I just melted, and I love to hear him and all of the others call me grandma. It's an HONOR! These little people (and there are almost seven of them) are the joy of our lives. The best part about being a grandma? Spending time with them. (especially one on one time) The worst part? I have no power. Let me introduce them to you:( I'm still learning, so the pictures are all messed up as far as order. Just stay with me):
NICKOLAS
This little guy is HANDSOME!!! He'll melt your heart with just one look! He has a sweet disposition, and is as easy going as they come. He is beginning to talk, and says a lot of words for his age, for a boy. And ALL boy he is, too. Nick is one cute kid! I'll never be able to say "No" to him!

CARSTON
This is him. This is the guy that made me a grandma. We have adored him. He says the funniest things. He is a "little adult", a really deep thinker. Carston is very loving, and wouldn't hurt a flea. He really is my little buddy, and I love it when he comes to visit me. He always says the nicest things to me.
SOPHIE
Sophie is all girl. She loves pink, and dressing up, and anything feminine. She mastered the english language by the time she was 18 months old, and has been amazing us with the things she says ever since. Her claim to fame in our family is her singing. Our favorite is when she sings "Think of Me" from The Fantom of the Opera. (Her Favorite Movie)

KARLEY

This beautiful little girl was born with a full head of hair, and has had long hair ever since. She has the cutest little voice, and sometimes says things that I have NO idea how she comes up with them. (I just can't figure out how she knows some of those things) This kid has spunk! She isn't afraid of anything, She is "all girl " with a few "puppy dog tails".

ANABELLE

Everybody needs an Anabelle. She is the cuddliest child I've ever known. She'll stick her thumb in her mouth and climb up on my lap and mold her little body into mine, and I'm useless. The world can wait for all I care! She's also FEISTY! She can go from one to the other in a split second.(how does she do that?) She talks so cute and is soooo pinchy!

ETHAN

This kid is "Silent but Deadly" His big brown eyes melt my heart, and will save him from ever getting in trouble at our house. He is a man of few words, but as charming as they come. He is one solid kid, and I'm sure will be a football player. I just love to watch him wander around, looking for things to do. I would just like to kiss his cheeks off!

So that's it for now.........but not to worry, we have another one due the middle of October. The fun just continues.....................and I love it.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! You got them all right:)

Nichole Neumeyer said...

What a lovely post! You really do have the best and cutest grand kids in the entire world! You are such a lucky grandma!

Brent and Ashley said...

you DO have the cutest grandkids. I feel bad for other families with ugly kids.

todays funny: this morning when sophie woke up she climbed onto the couch and cuddled with me. I told her "OH! My Sophie!" Ethan overheard me and said, "NO! MINE!"